2009年11月19日 星期四

Mid-term exam

In recent years, people have more and more ways on buying books, such as book store, internet book store, book fair…Why book fair is so popular, in my view there are some reasons.

Firstly, book fair will display a lot of book, you can find every kind of books in there, and you can also buy them with low price. Secondly, you may see many authors in person! Well, I think that is why people like to go to book fairs.

I like reading all kind of books, but I like travel books most because it can let me know others country’s traditions and landscapes without going to there. When I read travel books, I can almost imagine the beautiful mountains and river around me, and many landscapes which I have ever seen. It is just like I am really there. I think that is why I like reading travel books.

沒有留言:

張貼留言